There are so many things that we desire. Oftentimes, dreams fail, hence, daydreaming comes to rescue and it shall transpire in the way we want it to end. It's free, anyway!
Now, I am actually in the midst of daydreaming and I am staying in Seahawk, one of the best Outer Banks vacation rentals in the shores of South Carolina with none other than my own family -- hubby and the lil one with families from the other side of the world, my parents. We are all feeling and enjoying the beach living such as the following :
- watching the crystal blue waters hit the shores
- walking in the sand barefooted while being hit by small waves
- making sand castles
- watching the sun as it sets
- waking up in the morning seeing the mighty sun as it brights the day
- breakfast in the balcony and let the sun kiss my natural-browned skin
- breathing the fresh scent of nature
- rest in a very quiet neighborhood
Oh, there are just a lot of stuff to daydream about and all I can do for now is to continue daydreaming until each of one of 'em is achieved. There is a quote that goes, "Keep on dreaming and it shall come true". I am holding unto this but I will work my hardest that my dreams won't just end up as daydreams.